Custom engineering plastic parts
We offer a wide range of custom sheet metal parts fabrication services for numerous projects from rapid prototypes to mass production.
All information is safe and confidential
about engineering plastic
Engineering plastic is a material with comprehensive properties, high rigidity, good heat resistance, and electrical insulation. It can usually be used as engineering material and replace metal materials to customize mechanical parts. It can be used in environments with harsh chemical and physical conditions.
However, the cost of engineering plastics is relatively high, and it is suitable to replace metal materials such as stainless steel, aluminum alloy, and titanium alloy to save material costs.
At Supro MFG, we usually use plastic tubes, rods, plates and other materials to manufacture rapid prototypes or small batch products, including: stamping, CNC machining, ultrasonic welding, etc.
Popular engineering plastic materials include: acetal, nylon, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, and polypropylene.
Why Choose Supro MFG
Our in-house manufacturing equipment can provide customized engineering plastic parts solutions such as sheet metal fabrication, sheet metal bending, sheet metal stamping, welding fabrication, and sheet metal prototype.
We have focused on customized plastic parts and rapid prototyping for more than 20 years. Professional manufacturing technology can efficiently create the parts required by customers and maintain the original performance of aluminum alloy on the basis of meeting all quality requirements.
We refuse to cut corners and cut corners, and accelerate the development of customized plastic parts manufacturing projects for all customers with economical factory prices and world-class quality standards.
Engineering plastics Style
The most popular performance of stainless steel is corrosion resistance, which reduces the effect as the carbon content increases, so maintaining a low carbon level is one of the main advantages of stainless steel.
- POM is a milky white opaque crystalline linear thermoplastic resin,
- High rigidity and hardness, close to metal, it is an ideal material to replace metal materials such as copper, steel and aluminum;
- Excellent tensile strength, bending strength, creep resistance and fatigue resistance
- Small friction coefficient, wear resistance, good dimensional stability, good surface gloss, high viscoelasticity, and excellent electrical insulation
- Excellent chemical resistance: In addition to strong acids, phenols and organic halides, it is stable to other chemicals and resistant to oil.
Performance of custom plastic parts
Reasonable surface treatment of metal parts can improve the durability, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, electrical conductivity and appearance decoration of the material.
- Compared with general-purpose plastics, it has excellent heat and cold resistance, and has excellent mechanical properties in a wide temperature range, making it suitable for use as a structural material;
- Good corrosion resistance, less environmental impact, and good durability;
- Compared with metal materials, it is easy to process, has high production efficiency, and can simplify procedures and save costs;
- Good dimensional stability and electrical insulation;
- Light weight, high specific strength, and outstanding anti-friction and wear resistance.
Looking for a reliable and economically competitive manufacturer?
Chat with our team of experts to quickly start your next custom galvanized steel parts project.